Join Our Team
Looking for a career that can make a difference in millions of lives? Consider working with us at Classworks!
We are always on the look out for great software developers, graphic designers, quality control and software testers, implementation staff, sales people, and more.
We're based in Peachtree Corners, Georgia. We pride ourselves on our work environment, our culture, and the work we do that makes a difference in the lives of students and teachers across the country.
Check back often for our latest job openings.
The Marketing team makes a meaningful impact on the Classworks/Classbloom brand and shapes the perception of our products. We help grow the Classworks business by providing results-oriented and cost-effective marketing strategies. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a creative team on projects that make a positive impact on teaching and learning.
The Marketing Coordinator will develop, monitor, and assist in the implementation of marketing initiatives as identified by the executive team and the marketing manager. You’ll perform a range of duties related to the daily operations of the marketing department, including supporting our internal and external customers.
This position is located at the corporate office in Peachtree Corners, GA.
- Work closely with the marketing manager to use digital marketing strategies to generate sales-ready leads using marketing automation tools
- Execute campaigns that may include: direct mail, email campaigns, customer events, and other marketing initiatives
- Track marketing campaigns and measure and report success using Marketo and other analytics tools
- Create automation workflows, including lead scoring and email nurturing
- Write all-purpose marketing copy to update and maintaining our core marketing website and landing pages
- Provide marketing support to the sales team and wider company
- Develop and maintain social media campaigns for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+, and any additional social media channels, as appropriate. Create a cohesive social media schedule including promoting events, tradeshows, industry trends, and content marketing
- Design and production of marketing collateral
- Internal and external communications
- Develop and maintain a number of reporting documents to drive effective business decisions
- Create state- and conference-specific marketing campaigns and collateral
- Create a marketing communications plan for conferences that include marketing at all points of the conference
- Analyze the effectiveness of state/tradeshow campaigns and make modifications where needed
- Create blog posts and work on other marketing projects as they arise
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Creative writing experience is a plus
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, especially InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficiency with marketing technology, including marketing automation (Marketo), Google Analytics and Salesforce.com is a plus
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects and execute ongoing follow-through to ensure all goals are met
- Outgoing and positive team-focused attitude and service-oriented approach to daily responsibilities
Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in a marketing field
Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Office suite
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com.
Classworks by Curriculum Advantage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.