Rigor. Depth. Mastery.
Add rigor to your lesson plans. Prepare students for today’s high stakes tests. Classworks standards-aligned classroom resources support teachers with differentiated instruction across key content areas.
We’ve got your standards covered! Classworks reading and math classroom lessons are built to Common Core and College and Career Ready standards.
Powerful tools help students develop conceptual understanding and achieve deep mastery. Teacher resources are available for each lesson, including talking points, common misconceptions, suggested manipulatives, and more.
Download our FREE white paper, Lesson Planning with Rigor.
New reading activities to help students reach the high levels of reading achievement expected today.
Integrated Reading texts cover a variety of genres with a focus on informational texts. They’re designed for weekly direct instruction with 36 reading activities per grade, in grades 1-8.
Lessons include text-dependent and open-ended questions, paired passages, and interactive tools to build comprehension.Learn More
Applied Mathematics K-8 activities help the teacher present their grade-level standards at differentiated levels.
Each activity includes a critique and precision problem to ensure the mathematical practice standards are inherent in every classroom, every day.
Knowledge for the 21st Century
Real-world scenarios and technologies help prepare students to become independent workers, critical thinkers, and lifelong learners.
Each task includes clear instructions so it is easy for you to introduce, complete, and evaluate each project.
Online Rubrics with
College & Career Ready Practice
Classworks includes a five-point, grade appropriate rubric for each project, making it easy for you to grade projects.
Digital Classroom Tools
To be successful in this day and age, students need to be comfortable finding, citing, solving and defending their answers using digital tools. We’re on it, with a variety of resources that enhance student learning: online notepads, calculator, dictionary, number line, and hundreds chart.
- Notepad: Students can use this tool to record and save ideas or to show evidence for answers.
- Calculator: With the aid of an online calculator, students can solve simple math problems.
- Number Line: This invaluable tool helps students visualize number sequences and prove, explain and check their math equation work.
- Hundreds Chart: An interactive experience that helps students gain comfort with counting, number recognition, patterns, and operations.
- Dictionary: Students can use the dictionary tool to view definitions and pronunciations of words.