Guided By Your Goals
With Classworks Managed Services, you have an advocate to help plan and implement the necessary steps for success. After discussing your specific challenges, the Classworks implementation manager develops a custom School Implementation Plan (SIP) to meet your academic goals.
School Implementation Plan (SIP)
The Classworks implementation team works with you to fully understand your academic goals, student needs, and technology availability. Then, they create a custom School Implementation Plan (SIP) to ensure your students receive targeted assignments with enough time-on-task to improve performance.
Training is customized for each staff member. Based on key adult learning best practices, when the right participants are in the class, you have the best conditions for achieving learning success. Staff members are sorted within the following profiles:
- Classworks Champions: These staff members become the “resident expert” on Classworks and will be a resource for teachers when they need immediate answers. They will help be our implementation manager's main point of contact when managing the implementation. Classworks Champions should be members of your staff who are comfortable with technology, possess a strong knowledge of the curriculum, are viewed as leaders by their peers, and exhibit willingness to take on new initiatives.
- Site Managers: These staff members perform administrative tasks in Classworks, such as creating new users, creating classes, and managing user groups.
- Teacher Full User: This user accompanies his/her students in the lab and/or uses Classworks in their classroom as a center. S/he not only makes instructional decisions but also logs into the Classworks management system and physically assigns instruction, monitors alerts and data, and generates reports in the software.
- Teacher Partial User: This user does not interact directly with Classworks. While they make the instructional decisions, they do not log into the Classworks management system. This user may be a teacher who sends his or her students to work on Classworks with someone else (i.e., the lab manager) and makes instructional decisions based on Classworks reports. S/he then communicates these instructional decisions to the lab manager.
- Lab Manager: This user monitors students in the computer lab but typically does not make instructional decisions. This user receives the instructional decisions from teachers and logs into the Classworks management system to execute them in the software. The lab manager may also print or email reports to teachers to help them determine next steps.
Implementation Success Stories
Want to Learn More?
View a sample School Implementation Plan (SIP)