Classworks Supports Exceptional Children
Classworks comprehensive K-HS instructional software is endorsed by the Council of Administrators of Special Education (CASE). A division of the Council for Exceptional Children, CASE is an international, professional educational organization that provides leadership and support to its members by shaping policies and practices that impact the quality of education.
Classworks Body of Research Key to Endorsement
“The CASE Executive Committee unanimously agreed to endorse Classworks,” said Luann Purcell, Ed.D., executive director of CASE. “There is no question that Classworks helps educators successfully address the inherent challenges of special education. Its depth, flexibility, and customization features give teachers access to targeted instruction for struggling learners, thereby helping to raise achievement at all levels.”
The CASE Product Review Committee specifically noted that Curriculum Advantage’s body of research and its ability to individualize instruction were instrumental factors in its approval. There are a number of aspects that make Classworks uniquely beneficial for special education students:
- Supports integration of special needs students in the regular classroom
- Provides differentiated instruction (by learning style)
- Provides individualized instruction
- Allows everyone to work at their own level and own pace
- Gives immediate and ongoing feedback
- Assigns state objectives and targets for all students at their level
- Offers reports and results for use in IEPs
Special Education Success Stories
Want to Learn More?